The Swiss Medtech Expo is the place where Europe's third-largest medtech market meets up. Swiss Medtech Expo – a combination of trade fair, symposium and networking – offers you the opportunity to present exciting products and solutions in a versatile way and to come into personal contact with potential customers.
Swiss Medtech Expo 2025
The next Swiss Medtech Expo will take place from 16 to 17 September 2025 at Messe Luzern.
Trade fair Committee
Representatives from across the entire value adding chain make up the Swiss Medtech Expo trade fair committee. Together they work on developing the trade fair's focus with an aim to pick up on the needs, trends and developments within the industry and to ensure important topics are incorporated in the support program.
The trade fair committee consists of the following members:
– Matthias Baldinger, Conteo AG, CEO
– Horst Beck, Brainsize GmbH, Managing Director
– Fritz Bircher, NTN Innovation Booster Additive Manufacturing (NTN IBAM), President
– Simon Burri, KNF Flodos AG, Team Leader Cusomter Service
– Sara Bussmann, Messe Luzern AG, Trade Fair Director
– Urs Durrer, Health Tech Cluster Switzerland, Head of Department for economic affairs Canton of Schwyzmanager
– Siegfried Förg, GBN Systems GmbH, Managing Director
– Jean-Etienne Holzeisen, BREMOR Services Sàrl, Managing Director
– Edwin Jr. Kryenbühl, swissbiomechanics ag, Member of the Management Board
– Prof. Dr. Mirko Meboldt, ETH Zürich, Chair of Product Dev.& Eng. Design
– Dr. Felix Reinert, ProtoShape 3D-Printing AG, Managing Director
– Silvia Rohner, OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
– Ralf Schindel, prodartis AG, Managing Director
– Ralf Schumacher, BellwaldTEC GmbH, Geschäftsführer und Mitgründer
– Adriaan Spierings, Swissmem, Head of Unit Industry Sectors